生命是寶貴的，我們因為太忙而錯過了簡單的快樂。我們希望 Theseeke 產品能夠鼓勵他人放慢腳步，欣賞生活中簡單的事物和時刻。
弄濕你的皮膚，用一把咖啡磨砂膏，以圓周運動非常輕柔地擦在皮膚上。靜置 5 分鐘並沖洗乾淨。您可以通過將其與修復多油或椰子油混合來添加到磨砂膏中。這也是在那些困倦的早晨疏醒的完美選擇。可與 Restoring Multi Use Beauty Oil 混合，打造保濕身體去角質霜。
- 咖啡：去除角質，它被用來擦洗死皮細胞。用咖啡渣去角質可以改善血液循環，讓您擁有光滑、容光煥發的肌膚。 咖啡中的咖啡因可以暫時脂肪團的出現，讓您的皮膚看起來更緊緻。
- 檸檬油：對皮膚的輕微感染具有 防腐作用，包括痤瘡。
Theseeke was created after a very simple realisation. Life is precious and we’re missing the simple pleasures because we're too busy. We want Theseeke products to encourage others to slow down and appreciate the simple things and moments in life.
Theseeke uses natural plant based ingredients to create simple, clean skincare. All of our products are made in small handcrafted batches in Sydney Australia. We are continually researching new ingredients to provide the most cutting edge plant based active ingredients as well as those beautiful natural ingredients that are tried and true.
Natural & Organic Ingredients
Simple uncomplicated formulations
Handcrafted in Australia
This organic & fair trade dry coffee scrub may help to reduce the appearance
of cellulite, varicose veins, eczema & stretch marks. Salt purifies & detoxifies while organic lavender powder & lemon essential oil refine pores. This scrub is perfect for exfoliating before a spray tan as it contains no oil & wonʼt leave a residue.
Wet your skin & with a handful of coffee scrub & rub over skin very gently in a circular motion. Leave for 5 minutes & rinse off. You can add to your scrub by mixing it with restoring multi oil or coconut oil. Itʼs also the perfect pick me up on those sleepy mornings.
- Coffee exfoliates mechanically, it is used to scrub away dead skin cells. Exfoliating with coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin.
- Caffeine from coffee can temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a firmer appearance.
- Can be mixed with Restoring Multi Use Beauty Oil to create a moisturising body exfoliant.
- Great for exfoliating before a tan, contains no oil so won't leave a residue before a tan.
- Coffee exfoliates mechanically, it is used to scrub away dead skin cells. Exfoliating with coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin. Caffeine from coffee can temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a firmer appearance.
- Lavender is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, for wound healing, and as a natural insect repellent. Lavender powder is used for the following properties: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, toning, and healing. Lavender powder works to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
- Salt invigorates the skin and help to improve circulation. Scrubbing with salt also helps to remove bacteria from the skin and unclog pores. Salt has antiseptic qualities, and when applied to the skin it may help kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Lemon oil has antiseptic effects on minor infections of the skin, including acne.
Sodium chloride (salt), Ground coffee*∞, Lavendula angustifolia (lavender) powder*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Citrus limonum
(lemon) essential oil‡.
* Certified organic.
‡ Cold pressed.
∞ Fair trade.