The house dress returns this season in a nice variation of summer colors. Delicately embroidered and enhanced with fllounces, the Huguette model will please all the little stylish girls. It's the perfect look for strolling along the Promenade des Anglais, between sea and palm trees.
For the sake of details:
- Cotton canvas house dress.
- Breastplate padded in boutis style.
- Indian-inspired floral embroidered print.
- Ruffles and embroidery on straps.
- Elasticated and adjustable straps with buttonholes.
- Elasticated waist with gathers.
- Two welt side pockets with contrasting lapels.
- Knee length.
- Contrasted lining on breast and straps.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
Louison is 100 cm - 39 inches tall and wears a size 4. To find the perfect size, feel free to consult our size guide. We advise you to take the size corresponding to the current age of the child.
100% organic cotton. Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only. Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.