Theseeke was created after a very simple realisation. Life is precious and we’re missing the simple pleasures because we're too busy. We want Theseeke products to encourage others to slow down and appreciate the simple things and moments in life.
Theseeke uses natural plant based ingredients to create simple, clean skincare. All of our products are made in small handcrafted batches in Sydney Australia. We are continually researching new ingredients to provide the most cutting edge plant based active ingredients as well as those beautiful natural ingredients that are tried and true.
Natural & Organic Ingredients
Simple uncomplicated formulations
Handcrafted in Australia
This organic & fair trade dry coffee scrub may help to reduce the appearance
of cellulite, varicose veins, eczema & stretch marks. Salt purifies & detoxifies while organic lavender powder & lemon essential oil refine pores. This scrub is perfect for exfoliating before a spray tan as it contains no oil & wonʼt leave a residue.
Wet your skin & with a handful of coffee scrub & rub over skin very gently in a circular motion. Leave for 5 minutes & rinse off. You can add to your scrub by mixing it with restoring multi oil or coconut oil. Itʼs also the perfect pick me up on those sleepy mornings.
Coffee exfoliates mechanically, it is used to scrub away dead skin cells. Exfoliating with coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin.
- Caffeine from coffee can temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a firmer appearance.
- Can be mixed with Restoring Multi Use Beauty Oil to create a moisturising body exfoliant.
- Great for exfoliating before a tan, contains no oil so won't leave a residue before a tan.
Coffee exfoliates mechanically, it is used to scrub away dead skin cells. Exfoliating with coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin. Caffeine from coffee can temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite and give your skin a firmer appearance.
- Lavender is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, for wound healing, and as a natural insect repellent. Lavender powder is used for the following properties: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, toning, and healing. Lavender powder works to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
- Salt invigorates the skin and help to improve circulation. Scrubbing with salt also helps to remove bacteria from the skin and unclog pores. Salt has antiseptic qualities, and when applied to the skin it may help kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
Lemon oil has antiseptic effects on minor infections of the skin, including acne.
Sodium chloride (salt), Ground coffee*∞, Lavendula angustifolia (lavender) powder*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Citrus limonum
(lemon) essential oil‡.
* Certified organic.
‡ Cold pressed.
∞ Fair trade.