To find your perfect size and feel comfortable in your lingerie, swimwear or pyjama, use the equivalence charts. Because your size changes between brands, models and countries, if you're not sure of your size, follow the steps in our short fitting guide to measure yourself.
1. Stand in front of a mirror and hold yourself upright.
- Asymmetric bathing suit with ruffle detail- Exclusive print designed in our studio- Recycled fabric- Ruffle detail on shoulder- Fabric with SPF50 protection- This bathing suit is made in recycled material and printed with a cold-pressed technique that makes it precious and delicate. To ensure that the colors keep their brightness, we recommend rinsing it in cold, fresh water without detergent after each use and not drying it in the sun.- The fabric is made out of nylon fibers recycled from plastic bottles.
2. Place the tape on the area to be measured. It should be flat, not too tight and not too wide.
3. A little advice: don't inflate your chest or stomach, breathe normally.
4. Take your measurements and enter them in the measurement charts.
87% Recycled Nylon 13% Spande
- Our model is 1m75 and wears a size S.